The RGB engine powers such features as Continuous Velocity to Timbre: Real-time velocity to timbre on every piano strike. No more discrete velocity levels! Ivory 3 produces every nuance your controller can muster, whether the resolution is 127 MIDI 1.0 velocity values, or 65,536 MIDI 2.0 velocity values. Ivory 3’s range of tone color is unlimited!
All New German Steinway D Concert Grand Piano!
Ivory 3 German D features all new recordings of an exceptional Hamburg Steinway® D Concert Grand Piano. This majestic D-274 is characterized by its powerful, deep, resonant bass, and the round, singing tone of its treble. The unmistakable clarity and highly refined balance of tone throughout all registers makes this instrument a classic example of the beautiful and indelible Steinway® sound, brilliantly recreated and brought to life in the Ivory 3 engine.
Additional Ivory 3 Features Include:
- Enhanced Sympathetic and Sustain Resonance
- Fine User Control of High-Resolution Dynamic Color
- Multiple Stereo Microphones
- Powerful On-Board Mixing Desk
- Channel/Bus Effects such as EQ, Compression, Ambience, Chorus/Delay and more!
- All New Graphical User Interface
- Full Backwards Compatibility for Ivory II Libraries and Presets
Macintosh Hardware Requirements
- 8-Core Intel CPU minimum, Apple Silicon CPU recommended
- 16 GB RAM minimum, 32 GB RAM recommended
- At least 42 GB free hard drive space
- Solid State Hard Drive (SSD)
- iLok key optional
Macintosh Software Requirements
- macOS 10.15 (Catalina) or newer
- Any AU v2 host, or
- Any VST v3 host, or
- Pro Tools 2020.3 or newer for AAX, or
- The included Ivory Standalone application
Ivory 3 now available for Mac. Windows version coming soon.